Coach Transport Application Form
Coach transport to and from Craibstone Estate
SRUC provide coach transport to our students to and from Craibstone Campus, Monday to Friday. Please note the coach departs promptly at the following times:
- 08:00 am depart Union Street, Aberdeen (outside Santander Bank/Game store)
- 08:50 am estimated arrival time at Mackie Hall, Craibstone Estate.
- 04:40 pm depart Mackie Hall, Craibstone Estate
- 05:30 pm estimated arrival time at Union Street, Aberdeen
- Where seatbelts are provided on the coach these must be used by law. It is your responsibility to wear the seatbelt and failure to do so could result in you receiving a fine by the police if the bus is stopped and inspected.
- Please note that only SRUC students are permitted to use this transport service and regular checks are carried out by the driver and SRUC staff. Once you receive your student card always carry it with you as proof of identification. Places are limited on the college buses and preference is given to further education bursary funded students.
- Smoking, alcohol consumption and the use of illegal substances are all prohibited on college transport.
- Litter must be removed.
Any student misbehaving, causing damage or disruption on any college bus will be asked to make alternative transport arrangements.