Fees and funding
There are several options that can help you with fees and funding based on the type of course you are studying.
College and university course funding
The area of student finance can be a complicated and ever-changing one.
But don't worry. Funding is available to help you complete your studies, including bursaries to pay your tuition fees and loans to help with maintenance and travel costs.
There is also some discretionary funding available to help with childcare costs and unexpected hardship. This varies with each campus and can only be applied for once the course has started. Contact your campus Education Office for further details.
Find out more about the funding options available.
- Tuition Fees Booklet (PDF)
- Student Finance FAQs: HN (HNC/HND) and Degree Courses
- Student Finance FAQs: FE (Cert/Intro/NC) College courses
For help with student finance, further education funding, and other aspects of student life, visit the Student Information Scotland website.
If you are a Scottish student you may be eligible to apply to SAAS for a tuition fee loan. The SAAS website is the best place to start your investigation.
Some of our postgraduate courses are awarded by The University of Edinburgh or the University of Glasgow. For course-specific information about how to fund your study, search our course catalogue.
- Download our Tuition Fees booklet for all our taught postgraduate courses.
- Find out more about postgraduate funding with The University of Edinburgh.
- Find out more about postgraduate funding with The University of Glasgow.
Are you part of the SRUC alumni?
SRUC alumni are eligible for a discount of up to 15% on SRUC postgraduate courses. Find out more.