Accommodation at SRUC Elmwood, Fife
Find out about the different kinds of available student accommodation.
How to book accommodation for 2021 - 2022
You first need to submit the residence application form to your Campus Residential Manager.
Download the student accommodation application form here as PDF or as Microsoft Word document. Your Campus Residential Manager must receive this information directly from you to confirm your accommodation.
Elmwood residence is situated on the main campus within easy walking distance of all amenities. The 72 single-bed study bedrooms are contained in a 3-storey wing of the building. All students reside on a self-catering basis only.
Each room contains a wash-hand basin, wardrobe, desk and chair and is provided with pillows and a duvet. Off each of the 6 corridors housing the bedrooms there is a communal bathroom, 3 showers, and 3 toilets with a service room with cooker, electric kettle and refrigerator.
- Private room, bed linen, washing facilities, desk, room key
- Overnight 'on duty' cover by Residential Safeguarding Officers
- TV and Lounge Room
- Fully fitted kichen-diners
- College Refectory is open Monday - Friday 8:15am - 3:30pm for the provision of meals and snacks
- Laundry and Ironing Room (coin operated washing machines and dryers)
For close-by medical facilities please visit our Campus Medical Services page.
For further information please contact the Elmwood Residential Manager using the contact details below.