Show and sale organisers
Find out more about our services
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.
If you are running a show or sale involving MV/CAE accredited stock please apply for approval to run an event so that they to maintain their accredited status.
Please note that to hold an MV/CAE accredited Show or Sale we will require a completed application and event declaration, the application may be returned to us by post, by fax or email. You must keep a current plan identifying the area on the Showground where the animals are to be :
- Penning designated for MV/CAE Accredited stock from Non Accredited stock
- Unloading and reloading points for MV or CAE Accredited stock and Non Accredited stock
- Routes of movement within the Show/Saleground e.g. from pennage to sale/exhibition ring including Grand Parade
- Judging arrangements for animals of different status
- Your event may be subject to inspection
- Show rules
- Sale rules
- Steward checklist for shows
- Steward checklist for sales
- Show biosecurity poster - sheep