Water & air quality
SAC Consulting offers a wide range of services for the protection of the water and air environment.
Poor air and water quality are two key environmental risks and threats to health. Working with agricultural, rural and industrial clients we supply technical expertise to quantify and minimise pollution risk and enhance environmental performance for our clients.
This includes emissions modelling for intensive agriculture sites, drainage solutions for distilleries and environmental compliance for planning applications.
Our services involve the design of systems to protect water:
- Rural and commercial SUDS
- Land, amenity and commercial drainage
- Ponds and reservoirs
- Conservation wetlands
- Effluent treatment reedbeds
Our services for air quality include:
- Particulate modelling and assessment
- Odour modelling and assessment
- Ammonia modelling and assessment
- Air quality and emission management plans
- Assistance with permitting and statutory nuisance procedures
- Screening and mitigation - Simple Calculation of Atmospheric Impact Limits (SCAIL) assessments
- Atmospheric Dispersion Modelling System (ADMS) for agricultural sites
Find out more about our services
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.