Sheep & Beef News
Keep up to date with the latest developments in the beef and sheep industry.
A source of timely, impartial and trustworthy content, driven to support beef and sheep producers. With commentary from livestock specialists, veterinary professionals and occasionally a useful tip or lesson learned from a fellow farmer.
Our monthly publication of Sheep and Beef News is delivered straight to your letterbox or inbox and you can expect to find the following:
- A comprehensive market commentary and outlook
- Articles on health and performance with emphasis placed on seasonal and timely articles
- Content on genetics and fertility
- Useful information on forage and nutrition covering everything from the making of the silage to condition scoring and things to consider for the nutrition of different groups of stock
- Content also regularly covers grassland management and fodder crops with many handy tips included
- And if that wasn't enough; business and management topics are included in the articles also.
Why should you subscribe?
It is a one stop shop for all the latest news in the beef and sheep sector looking at results of research, trends reported from vets and livestock specialists and a complete market commentary to get you up to speed.
Many articles are punchy, bitesize bulletins making easy reading at a time that suits you.
The content is always changing and evolving to changes in the sector or new information or trends appearing so there really is no easier way to keep a breadth of everything in the sheep and beef sectors.
Easily identify articles using our coding system. It highlights articles that relate to reducing emissions and improving profitability or articles that reflect on technology advancements which will save on time and/or improve management or animal performance.
Find out more about our services
Our consultants in 25 offices across Scotland and northern England turn research into advice and advantage for business and public sector alike.
Vet & laboratory services
Our leading experts provide support to clients in areas animal disease, diagnosis and surveillance.